[Gate-users] root file size problem

Mahdjoub Hamdi mahdjoub.hamdi at hotmail.fr
Tue Dec 11 16:14:17 CET 2018

Hello Lahcen,

1- Hits output is usually used for imaging applications (detector response).

2- If you want to calculate the absorbed doses, you can do it with the DoseActor (see the user's guide).

3- If you want to use your ROOT file as an external irradiation source, please the phase PhaseSpace concept in the user guide.

If you can provide more detail, we can help you better.

Best regards,
Mahdjoub Hamdi