[Gate-users] Gate ....

P. T. ptpphysics at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 23:21:09 CEST 2018

Dear Dania Consuegra,

Thanks for your response.

I had commented the visualization of my macro and had used
"Gate mymacro.mac" command to execution.

But, my memory and swap system was filled up completely (16GB RAM).

Is there any differences between  "time Gate mymacro.mac" and
" Gate mymacro.mac " commands?

I think If MHD file can be stored in separate files in predefined time, the
problem can be solved.

I would greatly appreciate further suggestions.

Best Regards,
Pat