[Gate-users] Fan Beam CT scanner with multiple detectors

David Boersma david.boersma at igp.uu.se
Wed Oct 4 10:09:25 CEST 2017

Hi Forrest!

I am not at all a CT expert, but you have been waiting for two days now,
so let me try to take a useful step towards solving your issue.

Can you elaborate a bit more about what exactly you mean by:

"[I] cannot get more than 3 detectors working at one time"?

What kind of error/failure do you get, and what were you expecting instead?

It could help if you could share a gate macro with us that we can use to
reproduce the errors that you are running into. For several reasons
(e.g. not sharing proprietary information of your CT device) it could be
good if you could simplify your actual macro to a minimal example that
still illustrates the same error but leaves out most of the other
details of your simulation.

And last but not least: which version of Gate are you using, which
geant4, which ROOT, which OS, etc.

Good luck,
David Boersma