[Gate-users] Inveon

David Sarrut David.Sarrut at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Thu Oct 27 07:44:26 CEST 2016

Hello,

> PS: I think that this kind of useful resources (and other similar ones)
should be in the open gate collaboration webpage.
> It would be very useful if many other validated models of existing
scanners were available there.

yes you are totally right. We could think about a way to share (and
maintain!) those useful ressources, this is a project that may be proposed
within the collaboration. In the meantime, you can find some information on
the web site (menu documentation, Gate-modelled system). However, it is not
always possible to publicly share the macros because of confidential
technical data from constructors.

David

On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 1:35 AM, JL Herraiz <herraizjl at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Milad,
> You can find the mac files of a tested model of the Inveon scanner here
> (thanks to Jens Gregor)
> http://web.eecs.utk.edu/~jgregor/gate/siemens_inveon.php
>
> And you can find some testing files and useful tools here (thanks to Geron
> A. Bindseil)
> http://ir.lib.uwo.ca/etd/1419/  <http://ir.lib.uwo.ca/etd/1419/>
>
> Good luck!
>
> Joaquin L. Herraiz
>
> PS: I think that this kind of useful resources (and other similar ones)
> should be in the open gate collaboration webpage.
> It would be very useful if many other validated models of existing
> scanners were available there.
>

> On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 12:53 PM Milad Fard <miladfard.mailbox at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi dear Gaters
>>
>> I would like to simulate the scatter fraction and sensitivity in inveon
>> microPET system.
>> However I have some problems.
>>
>> Does anyone know how to do it or has any clue?
>> Does anyone has inveon's mac files such as geometry.mac?
>>
>> Any idea will be greatly appreciated.

David Sarrut, Phd
Directeur de recherche CNRS
CREATIS, UMR CNRS 5220, Inserm U1206
Centre de lutte contre le cancer Léon Bérard
28 rue Laënnec, 69373 Lyon cedex 08
Tel : 04 78 78 51 51 / 06 74 72 05 42
http://www.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/~dsarrut