[Gate-users] Inveon

JL Herraiz herraizjl at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 01:35:11 CEST 2016

Dear Milad,
You can find the mac files of a tested model of the Inveon scanner here
(thanks to Jens Gregor)
http://web.eecs.utk.edu/~jgregor/gate/siemens_inveon.php

And you can find some testing files and useful tools here (thanks to Geron
A. Bindseil)
http://ir.lib.uwo.ca/etd/1419/  <http://ir.lib.uwo.ca/etd/1419/>

Good luck!

Joaquin L. Herraiz

PS: I think that this kind of useful resources (and other similar ones)
should be in the open gate collaboration webpage.
It would be very useful if many other validated models of existing scanners
were available there.