[Gate-users] ROI in CT image

Consuelo Guardiola guardiola at imnc.in2p3.fr
Mon Oct 24 17:57:04 CEST 2016

Dear Gate community,

I'm inserting a CT image in Gate by using the VV-software and, after figuring out some issues, it is working. Nevertheless, in order to save computational time, I wonder if I can split my CT-image in ROIs (regions-of-interest) and therefore getting different 'DimSize' (and its corresponding 'ElementSpacing') in these regions? I mean: I would like to compute the dose distribution in a specific region/volume with high precision, but don't in others.

I would appreciate whatever advice to do it providing it is possible.
Best,
Consuelo.