[Gate-users] Modification of GATE output

Brent Huisman brent.huisman at insa-lyon.fr
Sun May 29 15:28:48 CEST 2016

Hello Pawel,

Which actor are you using? Assuming it's the PhaseSpaceActor, there is an
option called EnableCompact that reduces the number of saved fields. It
reduces to the ones I care about, so it may not be what you need. I suppose
per-field switches could be better. Storage space taken up is quite little
though, so the easiest solution is to simply ignore the fields you don't
use. Alternatively, you can adapt the actor to suit your needs. Perhaps
using filters will help you with some of the things you need, but for
coincidence selection you either record time and do some post-processing or
dig down into the actor that you use to record.

Cheers,
Brent