[Gate-users] Modification of GATE output

Pawe Kowalski pawkowalski at yahoo.com
Fri May 27 14:04:51 CEST 2016

Hi,
I have few questions about modifying Root output from GATE simulations.
1. Is this possible to disable some branches in root file? For example I don't need branches called baseID or levelXID. What part of the code should I modify to disable them?
2. On the other side, I would like to save to file information about components of four-momentum of gamma quanta in the moment of interaction with matter (for example Compton scattering). Is this possible?
3. Is this possible to simulate and save optical photons only when there was a coincidence?
Best regards,Paweł Kowalski