[Gate-users] Multi-detector systems

Bissell, Sophie S.Bissell2 at liverpool.ac.uk
Tue Mar 29 14:34:21 CEST 2016

Hi Gaters,

I'm working with s detector system made up of 3 SPECThead detectors. I have successfully defined the detector geometry and am collecting hits in all three detectors.

However I wondered if there was a way of defining a root output for each camera? The ASCII files define which camera each event occurred in along with the relevant pixel.  The root output only tells me how many events occurred in each head and the pixel file simply gives the hits in each pixel (1-256) in all detector heads combined. Has anyone tried to do this before and can recommend how I might be able to get a root output defining the number of hits in each pixel for each head separately?

Thanks
Sophie