[Gate-users] COMPTON_CAMERA

Hojjat Mahani hojjat.mahani at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 21 06:28:52 CEST 2016

Hi Lorena,
Yes, it is possible. You just need to store energy and position of the detected photons, and using them you can derive the Compton scattering angle.

Regarding the problem happened after removing the collimator: As far as I experience, you can easily remove the collimator in the SPECThead system without any problem. The problem you faced may come from the geometry, still attaching the PhantomSD to a deleted volume (here, the collimator), and so on.

The SPECThead system well suites what you need, I think.

Good luck, Hojjat