[Gate-users] How to filter "neutron" ?-- [Particle Name] of neutron?

Grevillot Loic loic.grevillot at medaustron.at
Fri Oct 16 20:18:33 CEST 2015

Hello,

I think in Geant4 neutral particles almost do not depose any dose directly but mostly indirectly.
Therefore, in your filter you may need to select the dose from all particles having a neutron as parent…

This is however not consistent with your statement that with neutron beams you can score the dose of neutrons – did you use filter on neutrons as well??