[Gate-users] Geant4 Compilation (for Gate 7.0 Installation)

Hojjat Mahani hojjat.mahani at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 17:16:03 CET 2015

Dear all,

I am currently trying to compile Geant4 9.6 in order to install Gate 7.0.
After I typed the command ccmake ../geant4.9.6.p03 in the
Geant4.9.6.p03-build directory and then hit the "c" to
perform initial configuration, I have surprisingly faced the following
error:

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:87 (include):
   include could not find load file:

     Geant4MacroUtilities

 CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:90 (include):
   include could not find load file:

     CMakeUninstallTarget

 CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:93 (include):
   include could not find load file:

     Geant4ValidateSources

Make Error at CMakeLists.txt:96 (include):
   include could not find load file:

     Geant4InstallDirs

 CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:99 (include):
   include could not find load file:

 CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:99 (include):
   include could not find load file:

     Geant4LibraryBuildOptions

 CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:102 (include):
   include could not find load file:

     Geant4OptionalComponents

Although, Hermann had addressed such an error (
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.science.opengate.user/2638/match=geant4installdirs)
but, actually there is no folder named "bin" in the Geant4.9.6.p03-install
directory in order to source the geant4.sh file.

Any hint or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Hojjat