[Gate-users] Geant4 10.0 MT and GATE

David Sarrut David.Sarrut at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Sep 3 07:31:02 CEST 2014

Hello,

yes, Gate could yet only be compiled with MT=false.

Warning : Gate can be linked with G4 10.0 *only* with the development
version of the source code available in git (develop branch), not the
official release.

If you use both Gate and G4 directly, you may need two compiled versions of
G4, with MT=false for Gate and with MT=true for your own G4 simulations
that use MT.

No other modifications in the macro files.

Sincerely,
David