[Gate-users] adding a new geometry to Gate and effects on optical photons/properties

Valenciaga, Yanisley YValenciaga at mednet.ucla.edu
Thu Nov 6 20:59:24 CET 2014

Dear all,

I have been simulating optical photons for a while and using the standard Gate geometries (box, trap).

Recently, my group added/created a new  geometry to our version of Gate. When using this new geometry the optical photons passing through it have an unexpected behavior/path.

Does anybody know whether the optical package of Gate v6.2 is validated for new geometries added/created by the users?

Thanks ahead,
Regards,
Yani

Yanisley Valenciaga
Biomedical Physics Ph.D Student
University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)

IMPORTANT WARNING: This email (and any attachments) is only intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. You, the recipient, are obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure and confidential manner. Unauthorized redisclosure or failure to maintain confidentiality may subject you to federal and state penalties. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify us by return email, and delete this message from your computer.