[Gate-users] Source not confined properly, spills outside confinement volume

Pietrzyk, Uwe u.pietrzyk at fz-juelich.de
Mon Mar 10 22:10:39 CET 2014

Hi Ida,

we once ran into a similar problem and the solution was
to use (now for your example) the line

/gate/source/F18_upper/gps/confine upperinterior

instead of your original
/gate/source/F18_upper/gps/confine upperinterior_P

Hence, simply remove the "_P". We checked it and it
works for our examples

Kind regards and best wishes,

Uwe Pietrzyk
/----------------------------------------------------------------------
Prof. Dr. Uwe Pietrzyk
Diplom-Physiker
Institut für Neurowissenschaften und Medizin / INM-4
Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
52425 Jülich
Tel: +49-2461-61 4763
Fax: +49-2461-61 2820