[Gate-users] Source not confined properly, spills outside confinement volume

Ida Häggström ida.haggstrom at radfys.umu.se
Mon Mar 10 20:52:16 CET 2014

Hello and thanks for your reply!

Yes, I did run a short simulation (I also thought it might have been just
the visualization), but unfortunately when looking at the *.raw output
images it shows that the source has indeed spilled out. I get scattered and
true coincidences originating from the spilled out areas.

If I can't find a solution I guess I'm left with doing a voxelized source...

Thanks again!
Ida