[Gate-users] Orientation of mhd file

Albert Hirtl albert.hirtl at meduniwien.ac.at
Wed Jul 9 15:01:00 CEST 2014

Dear Colleagues,

I have a question regarding the orientation of a CT which I stored as
.mhd file (using vv) and read in into GATE (v7.0). If I display the CT
using OGLSX it seems to be bottom up. No matter what I do with the commands

/gate/patient/placement/setRotationAxis           0 0 1
/gate/patient/placement/setRotationAngle         XXXX  deg

it stays the same. In vv it was in the correct orientation. The box that
is plotted around the CT seems to be rotating, however. Do I make
anything wrong? Or is just the image that I see in OGLSX not rotating?

Albert

--
Medizinische Universität Wien
Universitätsklinik für Radiologie und Nuklearmedizin

Tel.: +43 (0) 1 / 40400 55450

Web:
http://www.meduniwien.ac.at/user/albert.hirtl
http://www.meduniwien.ac.at/moccamed/