[Gate-users] Geometry and coordination system

Loic Grevillot loic.grevillot at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 07:49:48 CET 2014

Hi,

- center of world = 0,0,0, min and max position in world are -1 and +1 m in
your case.
- center of daughter geometry is 0,0,0. The daughter is by default centered
in the mother geometry. min and max of your daughter are -25 and +25 cm.
- I think translation are related to the mother geometry (just make a try!)

Cheers,

LG

Loïc