[Gate-users] Phantom problem

Tho Nguyentran tho.nguyentran at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 03:54:23 CET 2014

Dear Ahmed,

I do not know how you compile and run your program.
Did you use cmake or make to run?

I guest that the file makefile.txt have the line "../../GateMaterials.db".

You can find the file containt this line, then you should edit the path
direct to your folder.
the sign "../../" means that go back 2 time from your folder.

regards,
Tho