[Gate-users] Phantom problem

Ahmed Elmekawy ahmedfelmekawy at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 03:45:10 CET 2014

Dear Tho,

I copy the GateMaterials.db to my file but it is not working, it gives me
the same error
( *** G4Exception : GateMDBFile
      issued by : GateMDBFile::GateMDBFile
Could not find material database file '../../GateMaterials.db')

and also the example is working with the original Gate phantom, do you any
other idea may able to help me?.

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,
Ahmed