[Gate-users] Upload file error: null, in GateLab

Tony tucadaica at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 24 02:04:22 CEST 2014

Hi Andrea,

I had exactly the same three problems that you are having. With the great help from Sorina, I have finally resolved the first two problems as below

- About the error "Upload file error: null": the problem was due to the internet browser that I used. By using Google Chrome instead of FireFox, this error disappeared.

- About the problem of having 12% on the progress bar forever: it was due to that I didn't have the command "/gate/run/initialize" in the main macro that was firstly uploaded on the website. Although I had already included the command in another macro which was called by the main macro, the GateLab cluster requires this command to be in the main macro.

- About the third problem which holds the "logging in" waiting window forever: I had to use another computer (with a different Internet connection) in order to log in to the website.

Hope these help.
Tony.