[Gate-users] Upload file error: null, in GateLab

Sorina Camarasu Pop sorina.pop at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Apr 23 11:03:53 CEST 2014

Hello,

Tony, the error you get with the GateLab seems to be a bug which appears
with some versions of internet browsers. What is the browser you use ?
Could you please try with another one ?

Andrea, I'm sorry to hear you had difficulties with logging into VIP, as
well as with having simulations completed. Do not hesitate to contact us
when experiencing problems.

We may miss messages posted on the gate-users mailing list. Please post
your questions concerning the VIP/GATE-Lab platform to
vip-support at creatis.insa-lyon.fr or use the "experiencing problems"
button available.

Best regards,
Sorina