[Gate-users] Problem in the number of the emited positrons by F18 point source

Matthieu MOREAU matthieu.moreau at oniris-nantes.fr
Sat Sep 28 11:06:10 CEST 2013

Hi Mahdjoub Hamdi,

how long are your simulations ? Because 10 Bq. have no sense without acquisition time. I think you have to choose longer acquisition time to have better statistic.

Matthieu.

---
Matthieu MOREAU, MSc
PhD student in Nuclear Imaging
CRCNA - UMR 892 - INSERM (France) // Ecole Nationale Vétérinaire de Nantes (France) ONIRIS - AMaROC - +33 (0) 2 40 68 40 05