[Gate-users] Correction in User's Manual

David Sarrut David.Sarrut at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Thu Sep 5 07:58:01 CEST 2013

Hello Alejandro,

thanks for your remarks ! You can correct the manual on the wiki web site :
http://wiki.opengatecollaboration.org/index.php/Main_Page

the policy is to modify the user guide of the next version 7.0 which is not
yet released but corresponds to the current development branch of the git
repository.

To be able to correct the documentation, please ask for a login (right top
of the screen), then select the page and start editing (it is a
collaboration user guide, a bit like wikipedia ;)

thank you for your contribution,
Sincerely,
David

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 1:07 AM, Alejandro Coloma <
alejandrocolomae at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Gate people,
> I recommend to change the lines with the following structure:
>
> /gate/physics/[Process Name]/modelList [Particle]
>
> for
>
> /gate/physics/processes/[Process Name]/modelList [Particle]
>
> in the section Setting up the Physics. There are several of this
> corrections (to include /processes/) in this chapter.
>
> Grettings
>
> Alejandro Coloma
> EPN, Quito-Ecuador

David Sarrut, Phd
Chargé de recherche CNRS
CREATIS, UMR CNRS 5220, Inserm U 1044
Centre de lutte contre le cancer Léon Bérard
28 rue Laënnec, 69373 Lyon cedex 08
Tel : 04 78 78 51 51 / 06 74 72 05 42
http://www.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/~dsarrut