[Gate-users] FW: 2013 STIR user's meeting

Kris Thielemans kris.f.thielemans at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 23:49:22 CEST 2013

Dear GATE users

We wish to announce the 2013 STIR user's meeting on Thursday the 31st of
October during the 2013 IEEE Nuclear Sciences Symposium & Medical Imaging
Conference. If you are interested in attending please reserve a place by
emailing c.tsoumpas at leeds.ac.uk. The event is free but priority will be
given to those that have reserved as only limited space is available.
Furthermore, we hope to be able to provide some free dinner for those first
to reserve.

We wish also to call for presentations by STIR users and/or developers to
present their work with STIR. For example, technical presentations on how to
simulate data with GATE and reconstruct them with STIR are particularly
welcome. We also allow time for discussion between the speakers and the
audience. If you consider presenting please contact me
c.tsoumpas at leeds.ac.uk before the 15th of September.

For up-to-date information please always check STIR website:
http://stir.sf.net

Best regards,
Harry
-
Charalampos Tsoumpas, PhD DIC MSc MPhys MIEEE
Research Fellow
Division of Imaging Sciences & Biomedical Engineering
King's College London

4th floor Lambeth Wing
St. Thomas' Hospital
Westminster Bridge Rd