[Gate-users] ASCII Singles file is empty when I use opticaladder digitizer

Vesna Cuplov vesna.cuplov at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 13:32:30 CET 2012

Hello,

when I use /gate/digitizer/Singles/insert opticaladder, my ascii Singles
> file is empty. But when I comment the command, ascii single file has the
> recordings (is that mean optical photons are not generated ?).

I tried the ascii output using Gatev6.2 and I obtained all the optical
photons data files for Hits and Singles.
I encourage you to switch to Gate v6.2 as many developpements were added
concerning optical photons
tracking and detection.

Nevertheless, the ascii output file should be available through Gatev6.1
for optical photons.

vesna