[Gate-users] Coincidence, ASCII output... where did they go?

Sneha Nidhi snehanidhi22 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 18:23:00 CET 2012

Hi Marc,

Now the ascii output works fine for me. But I want to ask if it works for
binary op file as well. In my simulation it is creating the .bin files but
not writing to it.

Is there anyone with the same problem?

Thanks and Regards
Sneha Nidhi
PhD. Student (BIT Research Group, http://die.upm.es/)
Dept. Electronics Engineering (Universidad Politecnica de Madrid, Spain)
Madrid, Spain

Thanks and Regards
Sneha Nidhi