[Gate-users] Error on cluster

bassim bassim.aklan at imp.uni-erlangen.de
Fri Nov 23 09:14:11 CET 2012

Hallo guies,
I have run my simulation on cluster in our institution for a
cylinderical PET system. Gatev6.1 is installed on the culster. All works
fine with root file as output on the cluster. But, I got now a error,
when I choose root as an output file. The following error came out:
  This error is symptomatic of a Tree created as a memory-resident Tree
  Instead of doing:´
Error in <TTree::Fill>: Failed filling branch:Hits.nPhantomRayleigh,
nbytes=-1, entry=64320
Error in <TTree::Fill>: Failed filling branch:Hits.nCrystalRayleigh,
nbytes=-1, entry=64320
Error in <TTree::Fill>: Failed filling branch:Hits.rotationAngle,
nbytes=-1, entry=64320
Error in <TTree::Fill>: Failed filling branch:Hits.PDGEncoding,
nbytes=-1, entry=64328
  This error is symptomatic of a Tree created as a memory-resident Tree
  Instead of doing:
     TTree *T = new TTree(...)
     TFile *f = new TFile(...)
  you should do:
     TFile *f = new TFile(...)
     TTree *T = new TTree(...)
Error in <TTree::Fill>: Failed filling branch:Hits.stepLength,
nbytes=-1, entry=64328
  This error is symptomatic of a Tree created as a memory-resident Tree
  Instead of doing:
     TTree *T = new TTree(...)
     TFile *f = new TFile(...)
  you should do:
     TFile *f = new TFile(...)
     TTree *T = new TTree(...)
any ideaes. Thany very much for help.

Greeting,
Bassim

--
Bassim Aklan, M.Sc.
Institute of Medical Physics - Section for MR Imaging
bassim.aklan at imp.uni-erlangen.de
Homepage: www.imp.uni-erlangen.de/mri