[Gate-users] Annihilation Point

Seb sebastien.jan at cea.fr
Tue Nov 6 16:28:04 CET 2012

Hi
This option is disable since the release 6.0.
If you want to use it, you need to modify in the code:
------------------
file :GateToRoot.cc
line 126: m_recordFlag = 0; // Design to embrace obsolete functions
(histogram, recordVoxels, ...)
by m_recordFlag =1;
------------------
And then, recompile Gate.
Cheers
Seb

> Hi Gate-Users
> I have one problem to store in the simulation the annihilation point.
> I simulate one cylindrical scanner PET, where I place one sphere
> source of F18, inside one phantom of water; I want to plot the
> annihilation point but I do not know how to store this type of data in
> the Root output.
> I saw in the example_ROOT_Analyse, there is a root output file named
> data_PET.root; inside this file, there are some folder and in one of
> this, named Gate, is stored the annihilation point. I want to know how
> I can obtain the same folder in my simulation, using the Root output
> file, because there is not a Gate-macro correlated to the output file
> data_PET.root.
> I post below the part of my Gate-macro where I set the type of the
> output file.
>      ROOT Output format
> #
> /gate/output/root/enable
> #
> /gate/output/root/setFileName MyWork_2
> #
> /gate/output/root/setRootNtupleFlag 1
> #
> /gate/output/root/setRootHitFlag 1
> #
> /gate/output/root/setRootSinglesFlag 1
> #
> /gate/output/root/setRootCoincidencesFlag 1
> #
> /gate/output/root/setSaveRndmFlag 1
> #
> #/gate/output/verbose 2
>

> Help me please.
> Best Regards
> Manuele Calussi

Sébastien JAN, PhD
Groupe de Recherche en Physique Bio-Médicale
CEA - I²BM - Service Hospitalier Frédéric Joliot
4 pl. du Général Leclerc 91401 Orsay
+33 1 69 86 78 37

http://www.opengatecollaboration.org/