[Gate-users] Condor cluster platform and actors tools

Hermann Fuchs hermann.fuchs at meduniwien.ac.at
Tue May 15 09:26:45 CEST 2012

Hi

All outputs of jobs are numbered. So if you split a job in 5 part you
will get a root1, root2,root3,root4 and root5 file. If one of them is
missing it means the simulation has not yet run or wasn't completed.
Could you give more details?

Best regards,
Hermann

On Tue, 2012-05-15 at 09:19 +0200, Ribes Sophie wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I'm trying to use the condor cluster platform with actors tools (root output). The job splitter seems to work, but I haven't all the root output (root1, root 2, ...) and so I can't merge my files. I don't use a predefined system and so I can't use the classical root output (I think it's the same in radiotherapy for example).
>
> Does someone has already solved this problem ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Cheers,
>
> Sophie
>

> Sophie RIBES
> PhD Student
> SIMAD, University Paul Sabatier
> Toulouse, France

DI Hermann Fuchs
Christian Doppler Laboratory for Medical Radiation Research for Radiation Oncology
Department of Radiation Oncology
Medical University Vienna
Währinger Gürtel 18-20
A-1090 Wien