[Gate-users] Problem with using Zubal phantom

Shahla Razaghi shahla1988 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 10:06:52 CEST 2012

Dear Gate users,

I am trying to use zubal phantom for my CT simulation. I have converted
phantom data to interfile format by means of XMedCon. After executing my
macro the following error related to phantom occurs:

'nrecognised type name 'unsigned integer
'nrecognised type name 'unsigned integer
 Header read from       'voxel_man.h33'
'Data file name         'voxel_man.i33
 Nb of planes:           0
 Nb of pixels per plane: 128 128
 Pixel size:             1.000e+00 1.000e+00
 Slice thickness:        0.000e+00
 Matrix size:            1.280e+02 1.280e+02
 Data type:

Error: one of the matrix dimensions is zero!
Translation speed = 0 0 32. mm/s

List of initialized processes:

[Core-0] Initialization of geometry
ERROR - G4Box()::G4Box(): myphantom_solid
        Dimensions too small ! - 0, 0, 0

*** G4Exception : InvalidSetup
      issued by : G4Box::G4Box()
Invalid dimensions. Too small.
*** Fatal Exception *** core dump ***

*** G4Exception: Aborting execution ***
Aborted

I thought that this problem is related to conversion process, I repeated
the process but could not find the reason.
I do appreciate any suggestion.

Thanks.