[Gate-users] Help: No output

Cao Tuoyu tuoyucao at bnl.gov
Mon Oct 31 04:20:24 CET 2011

Hi all,

I figured out how to produce valid output for my micro-pet simulation now. To gateusers who just upgrade from old version GATE, this information might be helpful.

1. the old command /run/initialize should be updated to /gate/run/initialize. (Even there is no error report if you run with the old one)

2. electronionization should be included in the physical process (I still do not understand why)

Tuoyu