[Gate-users] How to simulate SPECT slant hole collimatior

Didier Benoit benoit at imnc.in2p3.fr
Tue Oct 4 04:37:04 CEST 2011

Hi Yanfei,

Actually you can't simulate a slant hole collimator easily in GATE (there are no commands for that). The only way is to write your own code in C++ in GATE taking example from the code already made for the parallel and the fanbeam collimator.

Kind Regards,
Didier

On Sep 23, 2011, at 7:38 PM, Yanfei Mao wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I just finish the simulation of SPECT parallel hole collimator, and now have to switch to the slant hole collimator. I only find commands for the fan beam collimator. Is there any command can be used for the slant hole? Besides those commands given in the user guide, how can I find other available commands?
>

> Does anyone have example code for cone beam collimator?
>

> Thank you!
> Yanfei Mao

Didier BENOIT, GATE Engineer
Imagerie et Modélisation en Neurobiologie et Cancérologie (IMNC)
IMNC – UMR 8165 CNRS – Université Paris 7 – Université Paris 11
Campus d’Orsay
Bâtiment 440
91406 ORSAY Cedex

Tél : (33) 1 69 15 68 76