[Gate-users] Ion source - timestamp problem Gate 6.0.1

Uwe Pietrzyk u.pietrzyk at fz-juelich.de
Thu Mar 31 12:18:24 CEST 2011

Dear Mercedes,

I agree, the "ion" source is important and the problem will certainly be solved
shortly. You mentioned problems with installing gate 6.1. Can you give more
details about what it was, on which platform, etc.?

Kind regards,

Uwe
-----
On 30.03.2011, at 19:20, Mercedes Rodriguez wrote:

> Hello Uwe and Didier,
>
> Thank you very much for looking at the problem with the ion source. I also tried running my simulation using Gate 6.1 but several problems appeared (apart from the one related to the timestamp) that I gave up and returned straightaway to Gate 6.0. I'm interested in using an ion source but I don't know how to solve the problem. It'd be very very useful if the Gate developers can have a quick look at it.
>
> With my best regards,
> Mercedes

/----------------------------------------------------------------------
Prof. Dr. Uwe Pietrzyk
Diplom-Physiker
Institut für Neurowissenschaften und Medizin / INM-4
Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
52425 Jülich
Tel: +49-2461-61 4763
Fax: +49-2461-61 2820 + 8229