[Gate-users] Back to Back source

Alexandre Dupas alexandre.dupas at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 11:56:51 CET 2011

Dear Emmanuel,

Since, I don't really know what bugs are corrected by the
BackToBack.cc you use, I would suggest to try setting the
accolinearity to 0 deg and accolinearity flag to false using the
following commands:

/gate/source/twogamma/setAccolinearityFlag false
/gate/source/twogamma/setAccoValue 0 deg

and looking if the result still contains some accolinear photon pairs.
As I said previously, using Gate v5 (with some patches), we don't have
such issues anymore but I cannot say about Gate v6.

Best regards,
Alexandre
--
Alexandre Dupas