[Gate-users] missing event IDs in hits file

Simon Stute gate.stute at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 11:36:02 CET 2011

Hi Ramya,

I am not sure to understand what you mean by "unique IDs". Do you mean that
on 37226 eventID, only 4627 are contained in your hits file ?
I am not sure to accurately remember, but I think that secondary particles
have their own eventID.
Try to put some verbose on the Application part. It will print the number of
generated particles for each source, at the end of the simulation.
Also, what your physics list look like ?

Cheers,
Simon