[Gate-users] disabling .dat file for ecat

Naser Darwish naser.darwish at gmail.com
Sat May 1 17:30:02 CEST 2010

Dear gate users,

I am trying to do simulation with ECAT type scanner and NEMA IQ 2001
phantom. I have enabled sinogram output, but all the gate data files size
for coincidences, scatter, or delayed are on the order of 2e10 and grow with
longer scan time. Is there a way to not allow the the files to grow in size
or disable the data files from being generated. I disabled root output but I
still run out of space. I only need the the sinogram.ima file Any
suggestions would be helpful.

Best regards,

Naser