[Gate-users] Gate v.6.0.0 COMMAND NOT FOUND

Simon Stute gate.stute at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 17:52:40 CET 2010

Hi Jean-François,

Sorry for the misunderstanding in the documentation.
It was modified but not apparently in this version of the wiki !!

Forget the /gate/physics/gamma/selectFictitious volumeTrace command.
Use this one instead:
/gate/physics/addProcess Fictitious

You just have to add a Fictitious process to the physic list that will
overload all processes previously set to gamma particle (if so).
You can also forget the ElectronCut command applied to the voxelized
phantom. It is deprecated since now any cut is applicable to any volume as
it is described in the documentation.
Finally the DiscardPhoton command has been kept because there is no
equivalent in applicable cuts.

The wiki documentation will be fix as soon as possible !

Cheers,
Simon