[Gate-users] Important changes for Gate users

Irène Buvat buvat at imnc.in2p3.fr
Mon Jan 11 17:23:58 CET 2010

Dear Gate-users,

First of all, best wishes for 2010.

2010 will be an important year for all those
working with Gate, as a major release with
enhanced features will come out soon. We have
also changed our internal management of the
OpenGATE collaboration to serve you better.

First, the OpenGATE public server has just been
relocated. Please note the following important
changes:

1/ please do not use any longer the
http://opengatecollaboration.healthgrid.org to
reach the Gate web site, as this address will
soon be deactivated. The only address you should
now use is http://www.opengatecollaboration.org.

2/ as you can see from this email header, the new
address for the gate-user mailing list is
gate-users at lists.opengatecollaboration.org. The
old address gate-users at lists.healthgrid.org has
now been deactivated.

If you encounter any problem possibly related to
these changes, please contact me right away.

And coming soon:

- Gate V6 with enhanced features, including the
possibility to model radiotherapy treatments in
the same framework as SPECT, PET and CT
acquisitions.
- Gate documentation as a wiki you will be able to contribute to.
- Gate distributed as ready-to-run images for virtualization software.

Stay tuned !

All my best,

Irène
--