[Gate-users] Re : Condor grid

Samuel BURG samuel_burg at yahoo.fr
Tue Dec 21 09:54:38 CET 2010

Hi,

we are running condor+gate on a 50~100 node cluster, I will send you a sample of
our config file this afternoon.

can you give us more details on your install ?
system, version, directory tree, DNS server, NFS sharing ....

did you successfully submit some test jobs like bash scripts to the "idle" nodes
?
did you check the condor log files of each nodes to see what's the issue ?

Samuel Burg

Mail : <samuel_burg at yahoo.fr>
"Aw, come on, who would be so stupid as to insert a cast
to make an error go away without actually fixing the error?"
Apparently everyone.
-- Raymond Chen --