[Gate-users] help gate_v5

Alexandre Dupas alexandre.dupas at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 10:35:40 CET 2010

Dear Xupin,

You seem to have installed properly the package but which Geant4
config file did you use? There is two different config file shipped
with the installation package:
 - config-cli.sh : no OpenGL vizualization
 - config-gui.sh : OpenGL vizualization

The complete installation command you should use is:

    ./opengate-install.sh /path/to/install/directory config-gui.sh -j8

I hope this help you solve your problem.

Best regards,
Alexandre

--
Alexandre Dupas