[Gate-users] "/gate/random/setEngineSeed auto" always generates the same results

Uwe Pietrzyk u.pietrzyk at fz-juelich.de
Thu Aug 19 16:16:34 CEST 2010

Hi Franck,

I could reproduce your results, but also found a kind of temporary
solution:
It seems to be related to the "imageCT" option, since when I
disable this option by issuing : " /gate/output/imageCT/disable"
and only use the "/gate/random/setEngineSeed auto"
the files are different!
I am sure, that you can get the same information of imageCT by
writing the data out of a root-programm, although I haven't done so yet
by myself.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Uwe