[Gate-users] Downloading gate

Thomas Carlier thomas.carlier at chu-nantes.fr
Tue Jul 7 10:31:40 CEST 2009

Hello,

This is probably because you attempt to access the website behind the
proxy of your institution. I had also this problem and succeeded to
download Gate... from my home but not from my institution...

If the webmaster read this mailing list ; he will probably confirm ???

Hope this help..

Thomas Carlier
University Hospital
Nantes, France