[Gate-users] Error message during simulation.

Edoardo Pasca e.pasca at nki.nl
Fri Jan 30 15:28:02 CET 2009

On Fri, 2009-01-30 at 15:11 +0100, Simon Stute wrote:
> Hi Edoardo,
>
> The translation applied on your rsector in point 2) (either following
> the X or Y axis) will affect the way to describe your array repeaters
> in point 5) (this which repeats your first created crystal). So if you
> really just changed point 2), the problem could be easily explained.
> Have you watched your scanner with OpenGl or something to see if you
> obtained what you expected ?

Indeed, I did not mention in the email the details about the repeater
that I changed accordingly to the change of shift. In any case during
construction I use the viewer to check what I do! ;)

To resume, the rsector+crystal+layer looked exactly the same in the two
differently shifted configuration. Something goes wrong somewhere else.

> However for your negative radius, I have no idea !

This is mysterious.

Thanks

Edoardo