[Gate-users] dosimetry file....

AliAsghar Parach aaparach at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 15:56:57 CET 2009

Dear users!
I ran GATE4.0.0 successfully(the root was not installed completely but the
gate was ran with no error, I simulate voxelisedphantom only without any
camera information)
when i simulate an sphere with activity only in it's center and the material
was set to Water and out of phantom material was set to Vacuum. the
simulation was ran successfully but in output dose file there was seen dose
out of the phantom(Vacuum).!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I set all of the material to Vacuum but i saw dose in output file in
what is it's proof?

can any one help me to solve my problem???????????

--
Ali Asghar Parach,Ph.D. student of Medical Physics,Tarbiat Modares
University,Tehran,Iran