[Gate-users] could anyone send me a macro file for scatter fraction?

Hongwei Ye howellye at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 23:04:01 CET 2009

Dear GATE-users,

I'm a kind stuck in simulations for scatter fraction using NEMA 2001 standard. I double I made some mistakes since the scatter fraction seems not reasonable compared to published papers. Could anyone send me a macro file for scatter fraction with a patient bed? Any commercial (human) systems are fine.

Thank you very much.

One suggestion for GATE group: could you provide a set of macro files (examples) for NEMA testing? I think it is very helpful for new GATE users (like me).

 Hongwei