[Gate-users] Finding/Creating .submit &.sh files..

David Sharpe das74 at wbic.cam.ac.uk
Tue Feb 3 17:26:13 CET 2009

I realised the.submit file needed to be reconstructucted anyway so I am
just creating my own now.

Thanks,
Dave

David Sharpe wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can't seem to get gjs to create the .submit file (have tried different
> versions & cluster platforms).
>
> Which environment variable determines the output path for it?
> According to docs it outputs to where you call gjs - this is not
> happening.
>

> Suggestions appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Dave

David Sharpe
Assistant Network Manager
Acting Telephone Liaison Officer
Wolfson Brain Imaging Centre

Wolfson Brain Imaging Centre    | Tel: (direct)     01223 762128
University of Cambridge         | Tel: (reception)  01223 331823
Box 65, Addenbrooke's Hospital  | Fax:              01223 331826
Hills Road, Cambridge, CB2 0QQ  | Email:david.sharpe at wbic.cam.ac.uk
http://www.wbic.cam.ac.uk       |