[Gate-users] Same runing on GATE 4.0...

Park MinJae MJ at ToTi.us
Thu Apr 9 16:33:05 CEST 2009

Hi Simon~

I work around by modifying the "job-splitter " for the SERIAL running.

because I found that the Gate reads endOfRun.rndm properly.

and I like fast one.:)

Anyway, I look forward to new version.:)

When I have a break, I will work on patch the "job-splitter".

Thank you~ ^0^/

Cordially yours,
MJ

//  Park MinJae