[Gate-users] Material Database - did not load properties table for material

Susana Branco Silva susana.silva at fc.ul.pt
Mon Sep 22 19:07:35 CEST 2008

Dear Patrick,

As explain in the warning message, this is only a problem if you intend to
track optical photon (eg. in a crystal) rather than to use the blurring and
splburring modules of the digitizer.

To track optical photons, you will need to add the description of optical
properties of materials of interest in the "Materials.xml" file.

Hope this help you.

Cheers,

Susana Branco Silva

untitled

Faculdade de Ciências da Universidade de Lisboa

Campo Grande, 1749-016 Lisboa, Portugal
Phone: (+351) 21 750 01 77 ext.: 20515
Fax:  (+351) 21 750 00 30

 <mailto:susana.silva at fc.ul.pt> email: susana.silva at fc.ul.pt