[Gate-users] GATE with LMF3.0

Liliana Caldeira llcaldeira at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 18:19:13 CEST 2008

Hello everyone!

I'm having a strange problem with GATE. I installed GATE without LMF
and it was working.
After, i re-install GATE with LMF, exactly in the same directory. When
i ran the benchmarkPET, LMF output is working.
Until here no problem, but when i am in other directories it seems
that GATE is still running the old version without LMF, that is, GATE
doesn't have any command of LMF. But this version should no longer
exist, right?

I don't know what can be the problem. How can i know which GATE binary
file is benchmarkPET running?

(gate 3.1.2, root 5.14, geant4.9.0.p02 , CLHEP2.0.3.1)

Thank you for your help,
Liliana Caldeira